Faiza - Me and my Memories of You!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

An Incomplete Dream - FAIZA



Sitting on the edge of a dream,
Im sitting here all alone,
I hear my name being called,
Altho' I see no one.

I look below in the depths,
Everything so dark & bare,
Just like my dreams,
When You're not there.

Then I look above,
The sky red n yellow,
Does it mean I'm there now,
The place I that I love.

A place besides you,
A place full of life,
A place I can feel you,
A place I can feel my life,
Then I turn back and I see,
The reality when I would awake,
Everything would be same I see,
I would be alone , asleep or awake.

Just like an incomplete dream,
I would never reach that place,
But I still dream n dream of you,
B’coz that is where i find solace.


--FAIZA

posted by Faiza at 11:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home