Faiza - Me and my Memories of You!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

what is life!


Life is made up of small moments, very tiny miniscule milliseconds....n these are the moments that are either good or bad that make our life happy or sad....just like the drops of water that fill a vessel, if a few drops are blue all the water would look blue. If they are red, the water is red…. So is our life, if the happy moments (seconds) are more, our entire life looks happy and its d opposite when the number of sad n angry moments surpass happy moments.
Life is what we make of it…a person can be happy or sad by himself, we think we need others to give us happiness or hurt….but its not true. I feel we bring it on ourselves without much help of others, they are there to make it easier or harder…..
It is up to us to be happy with ourselves, sometimes we depend too much on people around us to provide us with the happiness or hurt to feel something, guys we shouldn’t do that!
Just get up in the morning, look at your reflection and say, hey sweetie! I love you! …. And the rest of the day will be good! From last week, I have decded to do 2 things everyday. ONE: Give myself some much needed appreciation and love. TWO: Do at least one selfless act towards a stranger. i.e make someone smile for no reason without expecting anything in return.
That is how my days are going and it feels good. I don’t need anyone to tell me I am good, or to bring me down.
This is life! MY LIFE!
posted by Faiza at 5:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home