Faiza - Me and my Memories of You!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dont close your doors on me

Blogging after a really long time, I know the frequency of my posts have reduced. Its intentional, since I understood that you read my posts, I feel I shouldn’t write things that are gonna make it difficult for u to move on..or make u feel hurt and guilty. Also, things at work have really picked up pace and I hardly get any time to write about US. Although hardly a day or a night passes by when I don’t miss you or imagine you with me. I know it’s foolish, after all these years, I should learn to move on. I should learn to stop missing you.
I think I am weird, not trying to move on, not understanding that there is life ahead and outside this small world of your memories. I understand a lot of things and I know that I wouldn’t be hard if I put my mind to it. It wouldn’t be hard to just stop thinking of you, to stop missing your touch, your face, your fragrance. The fact is I don’t wanna move on, and as long as me being here doesn’t hurt you or anyone, I am gonna stay here. I know what you are thinking now……”God this one is hard to lose! What was my fault to have met her! Heheheeh!”
I hear you are goin thru a bad phase in life…. Don’t u think it is a coincidence, that out of so many months and years, we got in touch at this time, I was restless and unhappy for no reason, I was thinking something is not right, and although I had promised myself not to contact you ever again, I wanted to know that you are ok. But you are not, and I wish you wouldn’t close yourself to your loved ones when you are goin thru a bad time. It is what you always did, and I waited till you were ok to talk and tell me what is going on. Trust me baby, if you close yourself to your near ones in tough times, you will feel worse. We are there not for good times only, more for the bad phases in life. So if not me, just bring your family and close friends together in this tough time and see how things seem easy suddenly.
I wish I can be there to hear your troubles to make it easier for you to face them, but you don’t want me. So all I will do is say a quiet prayer for you every day. You have no idea how strong you are, you have no idea as to what you can make happen, you are the best guy in the world. All you have to do is just sit quiet for a while and think real hard and that genius mind of yours will get you all the solutions you need.
Just don’t panic and never say you can’t take it anymore! I am with you always. Just don’t close your doors on me!
posted by Faiza at 1:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home