Faiza - Me and my Memories of You!

Monday, June 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (7th JUNE 2008)


I am sorry was not able to post for a few days, the rains have started, and as usual the internet was down!
Anyways, here is what my diary shows for 7th June 2008.

"It is your birthday today! I wish you all the best for life! Haven’t slept a wink all night. All I have been doing since yesterday is sit at the window and stare outside. No one is home since morning, and I’m feeling all the more lonely without the everyday chores. It was a rainy day today, the previous night was a stormy one as well! The lightening, storm and the heavy lashing raining was all I watched all night from the open window of my room. All day it kept pouring, accompanied by a high tide, reminding me of that fateful 26th July 2005. I know this may be just a “coincidence”, as we used to call these unexplainable phenomena! The rains kept falling as if the sky has lost its control. It kept reminding me of you, and of those two days. And many more days after that…
Anyways, I am not gonna get any more senti than I already am….I wish you would have had the very best birthday today. And I pray that you have the best year ahead and the bestest life. Amen.
I have written this short note for you.

Happy Birthday (From Faiza to Y...u)

On this beautiful day,
Which happens to be Ur birthday,
I wish you life and health
Along with success and wealth
I wish you every moment filled with love,
You will be showered with happiness from above,
I wish you a heart filled with peace,
May you meet Ur life full of bliss,
May you find the One for you,
Who would give her world to you,
Tho’ I know you wish me gone,
For me you’d always be the one,
Today I hear my every heartbeat say,
‘Janu’ wish you a happy birthday!”
posted by Faiza at 8:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home