Faiza - Me and my Memories of You!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

missed u!!



Yesterday I saw you online, you had such a lovely picture on your profile. As if an angel was standing there, everything was white in the background, you were wearing a lovely light orange colored tshirt with blue denims. I can still see you if I close my eyes. Your hands in your pocket, a watch in your left-hand (is it still bobbi?), the other hand was empty, you weren’t wearing the bracelet. I felt sad, but I know and I understand that you have moved ahead. I opened the messenger window, so that I could see you profile pic more clearly, I typed a HI in the box, and then I deleted it. Why should I remind you, what if you have already forgotten me, I don’t want to bring back those hurtful feelings. I just kept the window open, and pretended as if im chating with you. I know this is a bit crazy, but ive always told you I was crazy! CRAZY FOR U! Anyways I am sad and am happy at the same time. It’s a confusing feeling. I am happy coz I feel as if ive met you or spoken with you, and am sad coz I realize that we haven’t actually spoken or contacted each other since 28th June 2007, almost 11 months now. I think this is the longest silent period of our lives
posted by Faiza at 3:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home