Faiza - Me and my Memories of You!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I see the Moon





Yeah! I know Ive been too long....been a lil busy carrying out responsibililites i dont wanna but havta....so actaully nt lived for so many days cz I wasnt writing....js pushed a day at a time !
i came across this lovely rhyme, altho its meant for kids but if u look closley it mite as well be a love song.....

"I see the moon, the moon sees me

The moon sees somebody I want to see

God bless the moon and God bless me

And God bless the somebody I want to see.


It seems to me that God above

Created you for me to love

He picked you out from all the rest

To be the one that I loved best.


I had a heart 'twas true and good

But now it's gone from me to you

Take care of it as I have done

Cause you have two and I have none


I see the moon

And the moon sees me

And the moon sees the one that I long to see

So God bless the moon

And God bless me And God bless the one that I long to see."

Author: Unknown
posted by Faiza at 7:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home