Faiza - Me and my Memories of You!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Being Without You - Faiza


So lonely without you,
Hardly feel myself inside,
I said I don’t love you,
But I guess I lied.

Why would it hurt so much
If at all this wasn’t love,
Why would I cry so much
If at all u weren’t my love.

So lonely with your thoughts,
Nothing feels right,
Your face just haunts me
Each and every night.

All that you have said
I do not believe to be true
The foundation we laid
Seems to have fallen thru’

You realize yet you cannot be
Someone that I thought you were
No matter what you see in me
I can’t take the hurt anymore.

So here I go to never ever return
Erasing the memories n love we never had
I see all the bridges slowly burn
No matter what I did, the end is bad.

We know you’ll be what you are
And I can’t be with you like this
Its better that we are away n far
Find us some love and peace.
posted by Faiza at 5:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home