Faiza - Me and my Memories of You!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

CLOSER!!


CLOSER!!!!

After a long time got sometime alone at home yesterday. And what more, I swich on the TV and there they are playing a movie I soooo wanted to see for the longest time….yes! CLOSER!
Its a beautiful movie with some great performances and a superb storyline.
How people fall in and out of love instantly, how truth and lies play us like puppets…..sometimes truth hurts more than lies and sometimes lies end relationships….i am totally impressed by such movies and cannot understand how these moviemakers can get into a situation so intricately and describe details that are so close to the real life….!!
Was up till 3 to watch the movie….and yeah the song, “Blower’s Daughter” still lingering on my mind…I remember I had added this video to my orkut (now extinct!!)….
Anyways here are a few of the quotes from the movie that I really liked…..
When Dan tells Alice he loves someone else (Anna).
Dan: I fell in love with her, Alice.
Alice: Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it", and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one.
When Dan asks Alice what happened to her previous relationship:
Dan: And you left him, just like that?
Alice: It's the only way to leave. "I don't love you anymore. Goodbye."
Dan: Supposing you do still love them?
Alice: You don't leave.
Dan: You've never left someone you still love?
Alice: Nope.
When Dan, after sleeping with another woman says he still loves Alice:
Alice: Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words.

A recommendation to watch it...a good movie about relationships, truth, lies, deception, forgiveness, and LOVE!!
posted by Faiza at 11:49 AM

1 Comments:

m gonna watch this movie for sure!!!

February 22, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home