Faiza - Me and my Memories of You!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Coincidences again .....P.S. I Love You!

With the Valentine fever, all the movie channels showed romantic movies all of Feb, one fine evening, I remember its your Dad's bday that day, was wondering what you would be doing.... whether you have found a gal of your dreams or not....one fine day, I switch on the TV, a movie with Gerard Butler is on...although I never thought he looks like you, but this particular movie and more particularlily this scene from P.S. I Love You...... when they meet for the first time. His smile, the way he talked, was exactly like you.... I almost forgot to breathe ...while I watched the scene. Then I thot of posting that particular scene, and while I searched, I came across this video, (its a coincidence, that a moment ago I was reading a random mail from you which you had written while you were listenining to If Tomorrow Never Comes.....) ....Just a sweet coincidence! Enjoy!!

Everytime that movie is on, I just watch that particular scene ::)
posted by Faiza at 2:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home